Subscription & Pricing Plans
VPN Security Full Access:
- No Registration or Login required
- Simple one tap Connect to VPN
- Unlimited Access
- Unlock all Locations or VPN Servers
- Connect to Fastest VPN Servers
- Access to our Ad Blocker
Week ( 3 Days Free Trial ): $4.99
Month ( 3 Days Free Trial ): $11.99
Year ( 3 Days Free Trial ): $84.99
• Renewal: subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the current period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the free trial period.
• To manage your subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal
– Go to Setting > iTunes > AppStore
– Tap your apple id at the top of the screen
– Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
– Tap Subscriptions.
– Tap the subscription you want to manage.
– Use the options you want to manage.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• VPN Security app adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase.
Terms of service : https://vpn.ocelotapplab.com/terms
Contact us: https://vpn.ocelotapplab.com/contact
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
From your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
STEP 1: Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
STEP 2: Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
STEP 3: Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
STEP 4: Tap Subscriptions.
STEP 5: Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
If you’re being charged for a subscription, but you don’t see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple. Learn what to do if you still can’t view your subscription.
STEP 6: Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.